Re opening advice from Golf Australia
Operations advice – Metropolitan Melbourne
|Victorian Government Announcement – October 18, 2020
Based on information released by the Victorian Government, the following will be in place at Mt Martha Public Golf Course from Wednesday 21st October 2020 until further advised:
· Golf can recommence being played in groups of two – 9-hole bookings only, front or back.
· Club competitions cannot be conducted.
· All practice facilities will remain closed.
· Players are not permitted to enter the Pro shop for any reason. A temporary point of sale will set up at the front door.
· Rental clubs, golf carts and pull buggies cannot be provided for hire. There will be no sand buckets please bring your own.
· Food and beverage facilities cannot operate. This includes the sale of food and beverage through the pro shop and any retail (No balls, tees etc)
· Clubhouse will remain closed.
· Members can only play at a course within 25 kilometres of their home or permitted workplace. You will be asked to produce your driver licence or proof of residence.
· Masks must still be worn when playing golf.
· Clubs/facilities must comply with the record keeping requirements: That is, name and phone number of all persons who attend the premises for more than 15 minutes. Please scan the QR code upon arrival.
· Do not use the ball washers.
· Do not use the drinking fountains on the course. Please provide your own drinking bottles.
We understand that these changes will take a little while to be fully appreciated , so please have patience with the team during this initial re opening stage and as we welcome you all back to golf safely .
Share on social media